HexTreme 550 FPV Multirotor Hexacopter
Specifically designed with FPV in mind, the HexTreme 550 is the perfect solution for aerial photography and video. Like other Extreme Copter designs, the HexTreme 550 offers multiple mounting points on the airframe and battery tray to attach a fixed mount FPV camera and/or a stabilized camera gimbal. FPV Pilots will enjoy the flexibility and stability offered from this airframe. The Hi-Rise landing gear provides plenty of ground clearance for most medium sized DSLR or smaller camera gimbals and can be adjusted anywhere on the motor arms to provide excellent camera field of view while still providing a solid platform to land on. The battery tray will accept batteries as large as 40mm thick X 101mm wide. The HexTreme 550 FPV kit comes with prefabricated parts that make assembly a breeze and uses high quality hardware. While the HexTreme 550 FPV is fun to fly, it is also reliable enough to be used on the job carrying significant payloads for a variety of uses. The HexTreme is at home flying in varied conditions and in winds up to 20+MPH. No matter the intended use, the HexTreme 550 FPV Hexacopter will provide an unparalleled flying experience.
Tested with these flight controllers:
- Frames are designed and made in the USA
- Designed to be assembled in either a “+” or “X” configuration to suite your intended flying style.
- Prop size: 8” to 10” supported
- Weight: 1385 grams without battery
- Battery: 3S To 4S (4S Recommended)
- Batteries up To 40mm thick in standard battery tray
- Motor To motor distance: 550mm
- Abundant frame area to mount optional FPV and other user equipment
- Designed for ease of assembly and repair
- Pre-installed motor wiring in arms for ease of assembly
- Includes a Power Distribution Board (PDB) with factory soldered ESC’s and LED’s
- The PDB and ESC’s are located between frame and battery tray for protection.
- A full line of spare parts is available.
- (1) Complete frame including all factory CNC G10 parts, all pre-wired machined and anodized aluminum arms and all hardware
- (4) Sets of hi-rise landing gear to provide the HexTreme with enough clearance for most optional camera gimbals
- (2) Transmitter mounting brackets for video and telemetry transmitters/transceivers
- (1) FPV camera mount designed to fit most optional FPV camera mounting brackets
- (1) GPS mounting plate designed to fit most optional GPS receivers
- (1) Huge battery compartment large enough to fit 40mm X 101mm battery packs or 2 half size packs for extended flight time.
- (6) 2212 – 980kv quality brushless motors
- (6) 25A quality ESC’s factory flashed with SimonK firmware and factory soldered to the included power distribution board (PDB)
- (6) 8 x 5 quality, factory balanced props, (3) CW rotation props, (3) CCW rotation props
- (1) Quality tinted protective canopy
- (2) Red LED strips with 6 LED’s each, includes JST pigtail to connect to mating JST pigtail factory soldered to the included PDB
- (2) Blue LED strips with 6 LED’s each, includes JST pigtail to connect to mating JST pigtail factory soldered to the included PDB
Required to Complete:
- Flight Controller
Copyright © 2011-2018. All Rights Reserved. Xtreme Copters