Spyder Xtreme FPV Multirotor Hexacopter
Based on the popular spider hexacopter design, the Spyder Xtreme hexacopter brings to you a nearly unobstructed view for FPV flying pleasure. Made with G10 fiberglass and aluminum, the airframe offers great rigidity and durability. We’ve designed mounting points for fixed mount or stabilized camera gimbals (optional) for greater flexibility. The battery tray is adjustable to compensate for the placement of additional equipment and for varying battery sizes and weights. The aluminum parts are anodized for a quality finish that lasts. The kit comes with prefabricated parts that make assembly a breeze and uses high quality hardware. The Spyder Xtreme provides a unique flight experience that is hard to find in any other frame design.
Perfect for these flight models:
Tested with these flight controllers:
- Frames are designed and made in the USA
- Prop size: 8” supported
- Weight: 1220 grams without battery
- Battery: 3S to 4S (4S recommended)
- Adjustable Battery Tray
- Abundant frame area to mount optional FPV and other user equipment
- Designed for ease of assembly and repair
- Through arm motor wiring for clean appearance
- Includes a simple, yet effective Power Distribution Board (PDB) with factory soldered ESC’s and LED connection pigtails with JST connectors.
- The PDB and ESC’s are located between frame and battery tray for protection.
- Built in FPV and GoPro® Camera Mounts
- A full line of spare parts are available.
- (1) Complete frame including all factory CNC cut G10 parts, all pre-wired machined and anodized aluminum arms and all assembly hardware
- (4) Sets of Standard landing gear to provide enough clearance for GoPro® size cameras with mounting cover
- (2) transmitter mounting brackets for video and telemetry transmitters/transceivers
- (1) FPV camera mount designed to fit most optional FPV camera mounting brackets
- (1) GoPro® or similar style camera mount designed to allow the attachment of most stick-on camera mounts
- (1) Adjustable battery plate large enough to fit most standard battery packs for extended flight time.
- (6) 2212 – 980KV quality brushless motors
- (6) 25A Quality ESC’s factory flashed with simonk firmware and factory soldered to the included power distribution board (PDB)
- (6) 8 x 5 quality, factory balanced props, (3) CW rotation props, (3) CCW rotation props
- (1) Quality tinted protective canopy
- (2) Red LED strips with 6 LED’s each, includes JST pigtail to connect to mating JST pigtail factory soldered to the included PDB
- (2) Blue LED strips with 6 LED’s each, includes JST pigtail to connect to mating JST pigtail factory soldered to the included PDB
Required to Complete:
- Flight Controller
Copyright © 2011-2017. All Rights Reserved. Xtreme Copters